Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Saturday 25 June 2011

Favourite Mini Competition Entries so far

This is just a run through of the entries I've had so far as promised, I will do this every week, providing I get more entries haha.


This entry is from HOTpanda if you wanna check his other stuff.


This entry is from Death From Above


This entry is from Bear's 40k Blog


This entry is from The Ward Save 


This entry is from Inquisitor Lord Daki

I hope you'll take the time to check out some of there other posts and maybe give them a follow and a comment if you like there material.

There's still loads of time to enter,  if your interested heres the link.

I look forward to more entries!

Also shameless plug for myself, just uploaded a youtube video, it really sucks but check it out.




I'm extremely limited in my editing skills haha.

If any of you guys could share the video in some way that would be awesome!

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...