Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Monday 26 September 2011

I'm back! GamesDay was awesome....

Well I'm finally back from my travels and am awaiting the photos to be sent to me hopefully soon of GamesDay UK.

It was extremely tiring and next year I shall be a little better prepared for it I think especially for the lines as in the end didn't actually buy anything from the sales part just to beat the traffic which really really sucks.

So next year I shall get in the line quicker or reserve items.

I also found out how hard it is just to get pictures there and I didn't have my camera so my Dad being there took some photos for me but that was a nightmare for him with all the people pushing and shoving.

So that shall be another thing I shall be better prepared for.

I will say that I have a new found drive to get my army painted with all the awesome Golden Demon entries which absolutely blew me away. I also have have an interest in building them a display board after seeing the armies on parade section.

So as soon as I receive those photos I shall post them up.

It's good to be back!

Warflake Out

++End Transmission++  

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it. One of these days I'd love to make a Games Day but unfortunately it requires a fair bit of travel on my part.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...