Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Sunday 20 November 2011

In Need Of Writers

So as I have realised I shall be very busy for at least another 8 weeks and won't have a bunch of time to write on here so I thought I would ask if anyone would be interested in becoming an author and writing on here on a temporary/permanent basis (either way would be excellent). The only thing I ask is that whatever you want to write is 40k related.

If you are interested leave a comment or contact me through any of the ways on the Contact section.

Thanks for reading!

Warflake Out.  

1 comment:

  1. you have full permission to copypasta anything from my blog :) or i could do a painting tutorail for you?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...