Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Thank you and a few updates....

I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who posted a comment with advice on my last post. It was all greatly appreciated!

I am currently working on some scrolls with GS for the captain then he shall be finished.

Hopefully he will be up tonight then I will enter him into the Miniature Wargaming Conversion contest. Being my first proper conversion I'm really happy with him and I hope you will enjoy him to.

Also started painting up 2 of my command squad so that shall be popping up to. With I might add my first attempt at freehanding a fist for the standard bearer.

So a couple things popping up very soon.

Also entrance to the competition ends tomorrow and I will announce the winner Thursday.

So this post is a massive thanks and also just updating you.

Thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...