Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Saturday 6 August 2011

Recent Purchases....

So I headed down to Wayland Games earlier this week (man I love living near that place) and picked a Drop Pod and Ironclad Dready for around three quarters of the price which I like.

And so I've put them together so I thought I'd show you.





  I love both of these models so much.

What I didn't love was putting that Drop Pod together. Never before have I cursed so much while building something. I have rather messed it up but it's not that noticeable which is cool.

I going to be doing three so hopefully the other two aren't nearly as painful.

Thanks!

Warflake out....

[End Transmission]

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about the droppod, the first one is always hardest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There used to be this great tutorial for assembling the drop pod, since that model is a total pain to assemble.

    This should be helpful: http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2008/10/hobby-drop-pod-construction-essentials.html

    And http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2008/10/hobby-drop-pod-construction-essentials.html might help as well :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...