Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Monday 11 July 2011

Shout Outs!

Just a quick couple of shout outs as nothing much to report today (ah lazy Sundays).

One thing I will say though is I'm currently in the process of designing the rest of my Command Squad and a Sternguard Squad so watch out for that.

Anyways on to the shout outs.

Came across these two blogs while looking for Executioner stuff.

Turns out they're also currently do Executioners so please do me a favor and check them out and watch there progress!

http://fourthcompanylibrarium.blogspot.com/

http://sippinonpaintwater.blogspot.com/

They're also on my bloglists, which by the way you should check often as there's alot of great content.

Thanks guys.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I'm looking forward to seeing rest of your Command Squad. If they look as cool as that Champion you just posted, they'll be quite impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, people have given me shout outs and it's helped get me some attention so I don't see why I can't do it for others.

    The Command Squad probably won't be as impressive as a whole I fear. But will have to see haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm offended no shout out for me lol...
    Drop me an e-mail sometime mate it would be nice to have a game or just a beer sometime...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...