Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Sunday 21 August 2011

The New Forums Up Check It Out....

So I'm still playing around with it and such but I've added a forum to the blog.

There is an Introduction post up on there that I hope you will check out as it explains everything I want the forum to be.

It'll be interesting to here what you think about the idea so if you would be so kind as to check out the forum and tell me what you think and maybe post something up!

Let's get this thing rolling!

Just a short post today as I had a wedding to go to yesterday and haven't had time to do nearly as much painting (or anything for that matter) as I'd like to.

But regular schedule will be up and running again shortly as long as I don't get distracted by Half Life which I picked up dirt cheap and am getting all nostalgic about haha.

So I'll be aiming to nearly finish a Tactical Squad by tomorrow hopefully that I can show you guys.

Thanks.

Warflake out

[End Transmission]

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...