Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Necrons In Two Weeks? Next Army?

So according to alot of the big sites/forums the Necrons shall be returning with an update in two weeks. I'm looking forward to it to be honest as they do interest me and for them to get an update may push me to get them. Plus my girlfriend keeps telling me to buy them for some reason. She says that should be my next army and as we share money I can't argue haha.

So are you guys looking forward to it?

I think one thing this may be is just a tie over White Dwarf release much like the Sisters. Mainly because if they are releasing 6th Edition next year they may just tie them over until then. But I hope they do a better job with the Necrons rather than make the codex worse as many Sisters players are claiming.

There is some really interesting rumours floating around one of the biggest ones being the introduction of a transport. This I think might be true due to how the game has turned into a 'parking lot' as many gamers have put it.

But I hope they don't ruin them as one of the reasons I like them as they are very different to the other armies and I hope they remain to be unique.

So if they do get a nice update expect to see some Necrons coming to you!

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2011/10/40k-rumors-necrons-two-weeks-out.html

Thanks.

Warflake Out

++End Transmission++

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...