Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Tuesday 1 November 2011

A Massive Thank You

A big thanks go out to The Emperors Codex as he gave me a shout out over him buying the Autocannon Dread alternative arms I suggested here.

I will say also that one of the owners of bitspudlo.com commented and also message me on Dakka Dakka to thank me for referring people to them as they saw a spike in there traffic coming from my blog.

So thank you for acknowledging that and thanks to everyone that went over there and at least had a look as they do some great work and I see only good things coming from them.

What I will also say on an un-related note I'm in the process of completely re-designing the blog, which includes the name as you can see. New banner is in the works first of all, struggling with a bit of the design currently haha.

Thanks,

Warflake Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...