Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Sunday 11 December 2011

In Need Of Re-Igniting

So as this blog is in it's 7th month it got me thinking, it has gone through alot of changes in that time.

It also got me thinking of how I have neglected it recently.

I will say though that I have been keeping up with all of your content through the Blog Lists.

I have noticed a few blogs have also been really quiet, maybe it's the time of year haha.

Speaking of which hopefully Santa will bring me some 40k goodies....We shall see.

I just wanted to update you guys with a few things I'm going to be putting up.
  • I have a bunch of stuff to photograph that I shall put up for you guys to critique and now I have the light box better quality
  • Getting more lists together
  • Finally get some gaming in, expect that soon.
  • Triumphant return of Saturday Showcase
  • And....biggest of all....when I hit 150 followers a contest again, so expect that hopefully soon as were already at 135.
Which brings me to my next point of giving a massive thank you to those are still reading and those that followed recently.

I wanted to bring up one last thing before I finish, what are your thoughts on the comments section?

Is Disqus OK with you guys? Or is there one you would prefer?

If need be I'll put a poll up.

Also by all means help me out with anything you want to see etc.

Finally a couple of posts you may not have caught that I'd like to bring to your attention.....

Blood Ravens Charity Build

and

In Need Of Writers 

Thanks,

Warflake Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...