Follow on Blogger Home Join The Network Become An Author Contact
Twitter Facebook Digg Stumbleupon More

Friday 23 March 2012

Forge World News:Minotaur's Characters and Rapier Laser Destructor

Got the newsletter and once again loved what I see and am very jealous of people doing Minotaurs, wish they did me some Crimson Fist characters.

The Rapier Laser Destructor looks awesome and I was talking about getting a stand-in for a Thunderfire Cannon and this is very tempting. I may just wait till (fingers crossed) they release it in either plastic or finecast, plastic preferably. Also I noticed that this is from Rogue Trader days so I'm sure the old school guys will be jumping on this.







Find us on Facebook and Twitter,

Warflake Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...